- Please make booking requests by either calling our team during office hours on 9407 1212 or heading to our website and selecting the Reservations option under our Dining tab in the menu. Social Media channels are not always monitored and booking requests via these platforms are not accepted.
- While we wish we had the power to control the weather, obviously it out of our hands. If you are booked on our terrace area and the weather is unfavourable, we may not be able to move you indoors due to other bookings. Please be understanding in this instance.
- On arrival, please follow the contact tracing requirements and sign in via the QR code provided at each table or at our main bar. Our staff are available to assist should you have any queries regarding this process.
- Please arrive on time for your booking, especially when you are booked in a specific seating time. Arriving late will impact your experience as your seating time will be reduced.
- Please be understanding when we request a credit card to secure your booking at peak times. It is only though honoured bookings that our business can remain open, especially after a very challenging year.
- We understand that plans change, so we kindly ask that you let us know with ample time if you need to cancel your booking. We request at least 48 hour’s notice should you need to cancel your booking or significantly drop your booking numbers, otherwise a cancellation fee may apply.